CDMS Business Data Architecture Associate Director
Deloitte Global Jobtitle: Associate Director, CDMS Business Data Architecture
Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likessolving complex business issues for diverse clients around the world? Do youwant to participatein the design of data management solutions which include dataarchitecture, data design, development, and issue resolution in a complex,Global organization?
We're looking for a sharp analytical thinker who's adeptat data architecture and data operations, including master data management, toexecute against a robust, integrative work plan. In this role, you will oversee the Business DataArchitecture organization, including data domain blue prints and a commoninformation model for essential data domains Workyou'll do:
What you'll be part of - ourDeloitte Global Culture:
- Provide architecture guidance that adheres to the CDMS data vision and strategy
- Define and maintain data flows and integration points across key global application ecosystems that supports Deloitte's Opportunity to Engagement business process
- Define resource roles and responsibilities for consuming and producing processes and systems
- Provide authoritative guidance regarding how essential data is consumed, reported, and shared
- Lead the acceleration of data integration, data automation, and data innovation activities
- Lead the creation and management of enterprise-level data management documents describing data lineage, data definitions, and how data is acquired, validated, stored, protected, and processed
- Collaborate with global applications business leaders and application owners to provide guidance for alignment with global data management strategies and priorities
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technologies and novel approaches which enhance business processes and/or create a competitive advantage
- Drive operations improvements across CDMS processes, people, and automation which eliminate silos, eliminate redundancies, and improve operational costs
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And DeloitteGlobal professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reachacross disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are theengine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programsand services that unite our network.
InDeloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance ofyour perspective and your ability to create value. Wewant you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit andwell-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you tostand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take therisks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports ourtalented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Whoyou'll work with:
Deloitteleads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities.Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network ofmember firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, andplatforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Ourpeople share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientationthat shapes our organization and those it supports.
Deloitte has entered a newera of collaboration with the creation of a global business servicesorganization, CoRe. CoRe supports Deloitte member firms by deliveringstrategic, global business services including Creative Services, ContactCenter, Data Management Services, Data Protection Assessment Services,Knowledge Services, Procurement, and Real Estate, with additional new globalshared services planned.
Through its global servicedelivery, CoRe is driving the Deloitte Global 2020 Strategy and sharing investmentsand resources to increase Deloitte's global operational performance, enhancecross-border agility, develop talent and mitigate risk. Additionally, CoRefosters a collaborative global culture, drives member firm cooperation and actsas a platform for achieving global objectives.
CoRe's services aresupported by more than 1500 professionals from participating Deloitte memberfirms and Deloitte Global.
Rapidly changing businessdynamics, a more complex regulatory environment, and an increasingly globallandscape drive the need for centralized data management. CoRe Data ManagementServices is designed to provide the following capabilities to unite our datapractices across Deloitte.
DataGovernance: Establish a global view through anintegrated governance structure. Set policies, standards, and definitions.
DataQuality : Increase data fidelity. Establish front-end controls,approvals, and data quality measures.
Businessdata architecture: Deliver fully-integrated data acrossall businesses. Create seamless interfaces and data flows using standardtaxonomies.
Operationsexcellence: Ensure best practices. Upskill talent,use automation and robotics, and eliminate silos and redundancies
• Must possess a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Business Administration or related field
• Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant work experience
• Track record of delivering enterprise wide data management solutions
• Experience with one or more: Informatica MDM, SAP, Salesforce
• Proven track record of program delivery within complex, matrixed, globalorganizations, including the ability to manage teams comprised of resourcesranging from onshore and offshore dedicated employees, consultants,contractors, and indirect matrixed employees
• Proven track record in driving and delivering business results throughthe implementation of business process improvements and innovative technologysolutions
• Extensive experience in master data governance strategy, processes, andoperations
• Expert knowledge of master data management and governance leadingpractices
• Demonstrated a history of staying current in emerging technology trends
• Experience with defining and shaping Data Management strategies andpriorities for Deloitte, working with IT, various global delivery teams, whilekeeping direction aligned with key business strategies
• Experience working with senior-level stakeholders across operations, IT,Clients & Industries, Independence and other areas and driving consensusamong stakeholders
• Proven ability to develop strong collaborative relationships withinternal stakeholders, external partners and preferred vendors
• Strong change management skills, including innovation, problem solvingwith multiple stakeholders/MFs, leadership experience of a global team andability to drive continuous data management quality
• Proven business acumen, including ability to communicate across alllevels of an organization, ability to work across cultures, and success inmeeting organizational goals
• Ability and desire to take on tough and challenging projects
• Possesses business knowledge and interpersonal skills to build, maintainand influence relationships with senior leaders and vendors as appropriate
• Ability to learn and leverage new technologies, concepts and businessmodels
• Strong analytical skills: Ability to quickly understand, integrate, andcommunicate business strategies and program/initiative/product information andbenefits to gain support, buy-in, and adoption
• Ability to respond quickly to high-priority deadlines and easily adaptto change Howyou'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing inyou, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career,and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you togrow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching andmentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, takechances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead fromthe front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering acomprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health andwell-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, andrecognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D50770