Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodity trading house who are looking to hire a Financial Reporting specialist at Assistant Vice President level.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepare and review monthly PnL analysis, account reconciliations and journal entries
- Work closely with the tax department assisting with the preparation of both global and standalone tax schedules (US, UK & Singapore)
- Research and evaluate the impact of international financial reporting standards and disclosure requirements.
- Prepare month and quarterly financial reports including cash flows and compliance certificates for banks.
- Role reports into the Director of Financial Reporting
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial reporting role (experience in the public account sector would be advantageous, CPA preferred)
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of IFRS or GAAP & GAAS
- MBA / BS / BA qualification in Accounting or equivalent is required
- Detail oriented with advance computer skills (Excel functionality familiarity is required)
- Located in the USA / the right to work in the USA