Manager, Sales Enablement (JR1005797)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Many companies struggle with how to optimize their print and digital customer communications and prepare for the future. At Broadridge, we can offer clients essential communications-whether delivered to customers, investors, or other stakeholders, as an opportunity to engage and drive business results. As the Manager-Solutions Analysis for our Customer Communications (BRCC) business, you will lead our sales support resource management processes from Interest to Implementation. This includes coordinating, scheduling, prioritizing, and assigning resources based on new sales opportunities. In this visible role, you will serve as the primary liaison with sales teams and also facilitate collaboration with Operations, Legal, Contracts, Product Management, Marketing and Systems Development, and Client Systems.
- You will lead a team of 4 associates; 2 in our South Windsor, CT offices and 2 in El Dorado Hills, CA.
- You'll provide analysis of RFP's and catalog/ categorize the sales opportunities for the BRCC solutions in both the print and digital businesses.
- You will ensure that your team is fully abreast of changes and developments within the products/organization.
- You'll participate in strategy meetings with sales management.
- You will collaborate with the sales team on contract negotiations, and have great financial impact on the resulting contract.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred with emphasis in Business, Finance, Management, or Marketing
- 10+ years related experience with 3- 5 years' experience in technical selling/solution development/account management / sales support analysis
- 3- 5+ years' experience managing project teams and multiple complex projects
- Financial acumen,and complex contract review skills
- 3+ years people leadership (motivation, career development, skill development)