I am working with a Leading Quant Asset Manager in Connecticut, who are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Quant Data Science team within Quantitative Strategies. This is a full-time role is based in Rowayton, Connecticut, and they want someone who can be in the office 2/3 days a week.
- Working closely with other areas such as Technology, Quantitative Research and Portfolio Manager groups as well as Risk and Operations
- Focus will be to dive deep into multiple data sets to understand relationships, develop time series, forecasting models, and support quant strategies
- You will work to find innovative solutions to some of the most interesting problems in the buy-side.
- Provide new insights and leverage state-of-the-art machine learning and advanced statistical methods to produce the best data sources for the fund.
- You will be part of a growing team within Quantitative Strategies