Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a back-to-back bunker trader join their team in Connecticut.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of bunkers across the North American market on a back-to-back basis
- Analyse trends in the bunker market including pricing for the marine fuels sector to produce accurate forecasts in order to increase profits
- Develop and strengthen relationships with suppliers to ensure availability and competitive pricing of bunkers
- Build and maintain a portfolio of end user clients for marine fuels (ship owners, ship management companies, etc.)
- Reports into Commercial Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in back-to-back trading a bunker portfolio a necessity
- Transferable book of relationships (both supply and demand side)
- Must be willing to travel for business development and conference purposes
- Strong in communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Role to be based in Connecticut