Associate Financial Advisor
We are looking to integrate a fully licensed and motivated financial advisor into our rapidly growing financial planning and wealth management practice. Responsibilities
- You are an individual who is already fully licensed and has at least a small client base. Your role would be to learn our company culture and process, integrate your existing clients into our system, and to take on a servicing relationship for some of our existing clients. Once settled, we also expect you to grow your practice through our well defined referral process.
- This exciting opportunity would lead to potential future ownership opportunities within our practice.
- Significantly higher payouts than industry average are part of an immediate benefit to this role.
- Our practice is nationally recognized for providing a great client experience as well as a great working environment.
- If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard, please reach out to us.
For consideration, you must hold the following active licenses:
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 66 or 63/65
- CT State Insurance
Additionally, you will be required to obtain the Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA®) designation within 3 months of hire. Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year