Our client is a leading Systematic Hedge Fund group that utilizes statistical models and algorithms to trade equities across the globe. They are looking to expand the Infrastructure Engineering team by on-boarding a System Administrator who will be responsible for supporting and monitoring the server infrastructure. In doing so, you will working in a versatile position within a small team directly under the Head of Technology.
- Expertise in monitoring and supporting Unix/Linux Systems
- Heavy experience in Bash and Python Scripting
- Exposure to Apache, Docker, or DNS
- Exposure to Cisco or Sonicwall networking platforms
- Exposure to Centos or FreeNas back-end server systems
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Financial Industry Experience is beneficial but not required