Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational marine fuel oil brokerage looking to hire a bunker broker to join the commercial team in Connecticut.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing business in the form of building and maintaining a bunker fuel portfolio
- Take enquiries in order to create and facilitate quotes and processing sales of marine fuels
- Must be available to travel and entertain as needed
- Must be a team player willing to work with management on the long-term goals of the company
- Reports to Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years in the bunker industry in a commercial, customer facing role. Ideally with right to work in the US
- Preferably with a transferable portfolio of clients (Ideally situated in South East Asia or the Middle East)
- Must be available to meet and potentially entertain suppliers and clients and travel outside of normal working hours
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate (written and spoken) and negotiate in English, 2nd language preferable (Mandarin or Arabic)
- Role based in Connecticut