Treasury Supervisor, FX Operations (2100)
Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers Group (IBG) seeks a Treasury Supervisor with experience in foreign exchange management operations to join its Corporate Treasury team. The successful candidate will work independently and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment. Under the direction of the Treasury Director, this position will supervise the operations associated with FX trading activities and will include functions such as:
- Manage a foreign exchange swap portfolio, which includes execution and analysis across 22 currencies
- Supervise the daily netting and settlement operations for all FX spot and FX swap trades
- Oversee the daily process and review of all interest benchmark rates
- Provide in-depth analysis on the foreign exchange market and global interest rates
- Manage the timely resolution of currency settlement delays and interest claims
- Identify and design improvements to treasury systems
- Expansion of FX facilities related to new counterparties and currencies
- Supervise 1-2 analysts
The ideal candidate should possess a broad knowledge of cash management in a corporate treasury environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
- 5-8 years of corporate treasury experience with an emphasis on foreign exchange trading and settlement
- Strong understanding of foreign exchange markets and interest rates
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks under the pressure of completing assignments within time constraints
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word and use of these tools to present data clearly and concisely
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info