Technical Marketing Writer (1963)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a Technical Marketing Writer in our Greenwich, CT office. Responsibilities
- Plan, write and edit content from concept to delivery to make the client experience simple, clear and consistent.
- Define our voice and tone as part of the larger product design and marketing system while building and maintaining a content style guide and teaching others how to apply it.
- Partner with product, design, client services, sales and other teams to research and write technical, marketing, client support, education or business support documents and serve as an editorial resource for the firm.
- Conduct content audits and perform gap analyses. Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plans as needed.
Qualifications Skills and Traits
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience, with at least 3 years of content marketing experience.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills and an ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to understand the "big picture" while producing and delivering tangible results with an exacting eye for detail.
- Experience defining and implementing voice and tone guidelines, style guides and writing processes that improve content quality and improve client experience.
- Understanding of technology, financial services and markets, with a curiosity and desire to learn more about IBKR's technology, business, markets, products, and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Three or more years of experience in the financial services, information services or software industry is required.
- Experience with Madcap Flare and Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience.
- Masters' degree and/or FINRA qualifications a plus.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info