Technical Marketing Writer
- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 25 Apr 19
Technical Marketing Writer
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a Technical Marketing Writer in our Greenwich, CT office.
- Plan, write and edit content from concept to delivery to make the client experience simple, clear and consistent.
- Define our voice and tone as part of the larger product design and marketing system while building and maintaining a content style guide and teaching others how to apply it.
- Partner with product, design, client services, sales and other teams to research and write technical, marketing, client support, education or business support documents and serve as an editorial resource for the firm.
- Conduct content audits and perform gap analyses. Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plans as needed.
Skills and Traits
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience, with at least 3 years of content marketing experience.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills and an ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to understand the "big picture" while producing and delivering tangible results with an exacting eye for detail.
- Experience defining and implementing voice and tone guidelines, style guides and writing processes that improve content quality and improve client experience.
- Understanding of technology, financial services and markets, with a curiosity and desire to learn more about IBKR's technology, business, markets, products, and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Three or more years of experience in the financial services, information services or software industry is required.
- Experience with Madcap Flare and Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience.
- Masters' degree and/or FINRA qualifications a plus.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 950,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of January 31, 2019.