Tax Manager (2120)
Job Description and Responsibilities
IBG seeks a tax professional with a background in corporate and partnership taxation. This position will report to the Senior Tax Manager - Corporate Tax and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut. The successful candidate will be technically proficient in ASC 740 tax provision reporting, Federal and state income tax compliance and possess a strong understanding of complex tax concepts. Successful attributes include strong communication, organizational and analytical skills, an ability to work independently, and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Responsibilities:
Areas covered include:
- Corporation and partnership tax.
- Tax compliance with respect to U.S. federal, state and international income tax matters.
- Monthly and quarterly GAAP tax provision calculations.
- Tax compliance support for external tax return preparers.
- Implementation of annual changes to tax compliance and reporting processes.
- Perform research for tax related questions.
- Indirect tax compliance.
- Bachelor's in accounting or tax.
- Masters in Taxation and/or CPA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting and tax experience, with at least 2 years in the financial services industry preferred.
- Corporate and partnership tax experience strongly preferred.
- International and state tax experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of internal controls - accounting, SOX controls, etc.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info