Staff Accountant (1964)
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Staff Accountant has primary responsibility for the development and preparation of financial reports to Senior Management and the accounting and analysis for certain legal entities of the Group.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized and analytical thinker who is interested in developing the financial reporting and accounting functions in an efficient and automated manner. This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager and has significant growth potential. Responsibilities:
- Identify, design and implement financial reports to Senior Management.
- Analysis of financial data and preparation of financial reports to Senior Management.
- Assist with the daily and monthly close of certain U.S. and foreign legal entities of the Group.
- Analysis of expenses for cost savings opportunities and vendor selection.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS-Access.
- Certified Public Accountant ("CPA") or in the process of becoming a CPA.
IBG LLC, a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info