Social Media Coordinator and Writer
Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers is looking to hir a Social Media Coordinator & Writer to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and demanding environment. The candidate will be expected to manage and implement the social media strategies. The candidate's focus is to maximize IB's social media presence and to help IB becomes the dominant voice and benchmark standard within the industry.
The ideal candidate should be an expert in working with corporate social media presence among major social media outlets, i.e. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and etc. The candidate must display creativity and position the material provided from various internal and external sources in a timely manner to ensure maximum and continuous exposure. The candidate will be responsible for deploying those resources and seeking different ways to aggressively expand the social media presence of the company in order to raise brand awareness, increase chances of converting prospects to IB clients and to minimize negative content in the social media world. Responsibilities:
- Compose social media posting independently and collaboratively;
- Maintain corporate social media appearance and drive expansion in social media;
- Establish "thought-leadership" in the applicable areas;
- Use analytics to measure growth in "followers" and engagement;
- Monitor activities on different company social media profile pages - redirect messages, comments and other forms of communication to the most appropriate person internally;
- Research and engage with applicable social media communities.
The candidate will also be responsible for liaising with compliance; keeping records as needed and ensuring adherence to all applicable compliance requirements. Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Knowledge of financial services (e.g.: brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required
- Proficient graphic design skills, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate sales & client inquiries
- Experience with Sprinklr will be desired
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner and team player
- Self-motivated and directed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Paid Medical Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Daily Lunch
Competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus in cash and restricted stock grants Company Overview Interactive Brokers
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info