Senior Web App/HTML5 Developer (1857)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Are you a Software Engineer with at least 3 years of working experience? This position provides an exciting opportunity to join a global securities and commodities business leader and top US broker-dealer. If you enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you. The successful candidate will join a team of innovative engineers to build our web front end for customer facing trading platform through full cycle of software development: design and planning, coding, unit and functional testing, and documentation
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field2+ years of software development experience with emphasis on single page web app
- Expert level knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Must be familiar with MVC framework, or strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of VueJS, Angular or React is a plus
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux would be helpful
- Mobile software development is a plus
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info