Senior SEM Specialist (1982)
The Senior Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will focus on all paid search campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will not only effectively manage the paid search campaigns but also have great understanding of SEO in order to drive traffic and maximize customer acquisitions effectively. Desired Outcomes:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Optimize paid search accounts through continuous testing and close monitoring of campaign performances, including but not limit to targeting setup, adjusting bid strategies, implementing appropriate device modifiers and dayparting settings.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to the management team.
- Conduct keyword research to uncover new advertising opportunities and draft campaigns for newly launched products and services.
- Independently perform regular account maintenance related tasks as needed.
- Stay current on SEM best practices and always be ready to present new ideas to the management team.
- Work with Creative, Web Dev & other marketing team as needed to add new products and offerings to existing or new web pages.
- Develop innovative strategies to increase inquiry volume, decrease cost per acquisition and outmaneuver competition in a highly competitive environment.
- Create goal-based analysis and able to interpret marketplace data/trends.
- Perform audits to identify opportunities for potential acquisition campaigns.
- Implement innovate tactics in account segmentation, quality score optimization, account automation, bid optimization, keyword expansion, and ad copywriting.
- Assist the in-house content writing team with creating ad copies to achieve better ROI.
- Create, maintain and optimize campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Adcenter.
- Apply SEM insights on paid social and display platforms as needed.
- Stay informed of new betas, tactics, and data trends within the paid search industry.
- Have a solid understanding of Google Analytics with the ability to analyze and interpret GA data, setup annotations, understand conversion goals, track performance, review paid search impact on other channel traffic and conversion metrics.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working on sophisticated SEM accounts with at least $300,000 monthly spend (experience with Google Ads scripts a must) and proven track record of creating product and service Ads and managing CPA campaigns
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info