Regional Planning Consultant
- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments-US
- 05 Oct 18
Our Regional Planning Consultants work to truly create a culture of planning by coaching and inspiring our associates.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Sales experience in the financial service industry
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Series 66 and/or 65 required or to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Insurance licenses required or to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- CFP certification preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
You play a vital role in supporting investor center associates and their customers by reinforcing the principles of consultative selling. The primary responsibility of the Regional Planning Consultant is to coach and develop associates to ensure they possess the skills needed to provide a world-class experience to our clients and grow their books.
The Skills You Bring
- Your planning skills and in-depth knowledge of financial product offerings
- Confident and impressionable public speaking skills
- Your unparalleled desire to coach and impact others’ results
- You are an approachable leader with the ability to effortlessly influence others
The Value You Deliver
- Providing subject matter expertise on a wide range of financial planning and investment solutions, including managed solutions, wealth advisory services, insurance offerings, and retirement
- Collaborating with branch management and leveraging development plans to ensure associates are improving their skills and abilities to execute in their roles
- Training branch associates to become highly proficient and effective sales consultants by embracing consultative selling practices
- Leading by example and demonstrating organized preparation and effective follow up skills
- Partnering with branch consultants in client appointments to support the introduction and implementation of appropriate product solutions
- Supporting the branch culture of growing the business
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Your work supports Personal Investments by delivering financial service expertise through world class coaching and development activities. We are leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You’ll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that’s saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that’s why we’ll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.