Project Manager (2066)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is seeking a Project Manager for our Marketing Group to assist with managing projects.
We are seeking a recent college graduate to:
- Define detailed functional specifications for new features
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to the team
- Review and synthesize feedback into actionable items that will enhance existing or bring new functionality to our various platforms
- Assist with functional reviews and validation during the software development life cycle
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Knowledge of financial services (e.g.: brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate sales & client inquiries
- FINRA Series 7 or willingness to obtain
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
To hear from current employees, watch the video in this link: https://youtu.be/ezGBVUyYyUw
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info