- Base + Bonus
- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 14 Feb 19
Investment Management firm seeks a Network/Voice Engineer to join their IT staff as a full-time employee. Will be responsible for administration of the firm’s network and telecom infrastructure. Additionally, will work with vendors on network/telecom issues and be involved with be involved with Information Security and Disaster recovery testing.
- Five plus years hands on experience in Network administration.
- Good knowledge of Layer2/3, STP, Trunking and routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Familiarity with DNS and DHCP
- Working knowledge of VPNs (IPSec, Remote Access)
- Experience in configuring and supporting various Cisco router/switches and Palo Alto firewalls
- Working knowledge of phone systems and ancillary services (VM, PRI/SIP Trunks)
Keywords: Network Engineer, Cisco routers, IT Security
Please refer to Job 23324 and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org | For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com.