Junior C++ Developer (1948)
Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a Junior C++ Developer. Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will develop, maintain and support various proprietary applications and sub-systems.
A particular focus will be the development of the back-end processes, both batch and server-side, providing analytic and quantitative analysis for our clients and for internal risk management. This will require proficiency in C++ and Java in a Linux environment.
The position will require a dedicated, enthusiastic, proactive and quick learning individual, who can successfully operate as a part of a group of developers. The applicant should be attentive to details, focused on results, and prepared for a dynamic environment. Qualifications
The position requires the following attributes:
- 0-3 years of Experience with C++ in a commercial environment, including version control, change management, and automated bug tracking
- Coding skills including knowledge of the C++11 standard
- A focus on designing solutions for testability, maintainability, and run-time robustness
- Familiarity with at least one interpreted language (Python is preferred)
The following skills will give candidates an advantage:
- Hands-on experience with foreign-function interfaces to C/C++
- Familiarity with distributed systems and server-side programming
- Knowledge of financial fundamentals
- Skill in shell scripting in a Linux/Unix environment
- Undergraduate degree in a numerate subject (engineering, physics, or CS)
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info