- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 20 Mar 19
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Interactive Brokers Group of companies seeks an Investment Analyst to join a full service in-house family office. The family office provides comprehensive wealth management services, including investment services, tax planning and compliance, financial reporting and business transaction oversight and execution. The Investment Analyst will assist the team in providing investment support to the family office entities. The position is located in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Assist in all aspects of due diligence and investment analysis for direct investments, co-investments and fund investments across equity, debt and alternative asset classes.
- Research economic, industry and financial market trends.
- Perform financial analyses, including cash flow projections and sensitivity analyses.
- Prepare investment materials and updates for new or existing investments.
- Prepare monthly reporting for all asset classes.
- Monitor investments on an ongoing basis, analyze portfolio data, maintain internal databases, and prepare routine and ad hoc internal investment reports.
- Create and maintain procedures and internal documentation.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience is required.
- MBA with strong academic performance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.