IT Support Engineer | Commodity Trading | Greenwich, Connecticut
- $80,000 - $85,000
- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Olive Delta
- 18 Sep 17
Global well known Commodity Trading company requires Technology Support Engineer for Global team.
- Providing daily IT Support to business users and support requests from the IT team.
- Supporting users 1st & 2nd level.
- Training users to make the best use of their PC and phones.
- Hardware support.
- Creating and maintaining documentation and process.
- Able to support desktop applications.
- Responding to requests and issues by mail, phone and in person.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven hands-on network experience
- Prior experience working in a mission-critical environment and troubleshooting various applications and systems
- Investment Banking/Commodities/Energy Trading background would be preferred.
- High school or equivalent is required; bachelor's degree in the relevant filed is preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Must be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Well organized