DW/ ETL Developer
- Greenwich, CT, USA Greenwich CT US
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Synechron is looking to hire ETL/ DW Developer.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Responsible for the strategic design, develop and maintenance of Data Warehouse and ETL platforms
- Assist in analyzing user requirements
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified ETL processes, applications, and programs
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with DW/ETL processes, data architecture and business requirements gathering/analysis
- Expert knowledge in ETL tool like Talend, SSIS (Talend, SSIS, Ab Initio etc.)
- Good knowledge of data warehouse design methodologies (Kimball, Inmon etc.)
- Strong SQL skills
- Good understanding of financial markets and products
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of data mining and predictive analysis
- Understanding of .Net (C#) and/or Java
- Understanding of fund structures and strategies
If you are interested, please send in your updated resume to email@example.com