- Greenwich, CT, USA Greenwich CT US
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
IBG LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
 Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers Group, is looking for a Credit Analyst to play a substantial role in the evaluation and monitoring of the Group's counterparty credit exposures. This position requires a highly organized and analytical thinker who can quickly adapt to daily challenges and take on a variety of responsibilities in this relatively small but important department. Contributions to automation of the department's functions will be highly valued.
- Collecting and analyzing counterparty financial statements for evaluation within the firm's credit policies. Credit evaluation reports will include quantitative analysis and written qualitative sections.
- Daily monitoring of credit exposures in various parts of the company's businesses, including securities lending, foreign exchange and banking.
- Various ad hoc projects, which may entail data analysis or web-based research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited traditional 4-year college/university (minimum GPA: 3.0), preferably in accounting, mathematics or business.
- 2-5 years experience required, preferably in a credit, accounting or financial statement analysis position.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VBA experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines