Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 25 Apr 19
Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Compensation and Benefits Analyst will be responsible for the coordination of global compensation, Talent Analytics, and Benefits Operations, including but not limited to implementation, administration and communication of the Company's health and welfare policies and 401(k) and other pension plans. This position will ensure that plans are administered consistent with company objectives and strategy and ensure that all plans are in compliance with country, federal and state regulations.
- In coordination with HR Directors, develop, implement and administer benefits policies and programs in all countries IBKR does business.
- Develop and participate in compensation and benefit surveys to analyze and ensure company's competitiveness.
- Review proposed salary adjustments and offer packages for conformance and establish guidelines.
- Work with HR Directors to recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related issues.
- Compliance and audit: Respond and/or coordinate responses to audit requests for the compensation and benefits areas. Assist in ensuring compliance with all country, federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing compensation and benefits.
- Presentations and Training: Prepare informational materials, including training materials, to assist managers and HR generalists in understanding and supporting compensation and benefits programs and processes.
- Provide analytical data to advise senior management on compensation decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation.
- Oversee benefits brokers and providers for the locations IBKR supports globally to ensure that we are providing market competitive benefits packages.
- Maintain HRIS in the collection and retrieval of employee information for HR.
- Manage the administration of the compensation review process for country transfers, new creation of jobs and well as periodic market reviews.
Professional Experience Requirements:
- 3 to 7 years of Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS experience preferably in a global.
- Strong analytical skills to compile data, review it, assess it for trends, and summarize it for presentations.
- Experience in technology industry and/or financial industry is desirable.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of professionalism.
- Prior experience working with ADP Workforce Now.
- Strong in MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- BS or BA in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 950,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of January 31, 2019