Business Systems Analyst (1961)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a recent graduate for the position of Business Systems Analyst
to support & develop our Oracle Financials E-Business Suite ERP and Hyland OnBase ECM systems. The Analyst will interact with multiple levels of the user community and management to support, train, and align the system tools to the business requirements. Main responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Learn our ECM solution, becoming the resident expert within 12 months
- Evaluate our business processes and identify gaps and recommend improvements utilizing standard functionality available in our ERP and ECM
- Maximize the efficiency of the ECM solution
- Monitor our daily ECM process exceptions and providing solutions
- Develop and maintain ERP and ECM configurations
- Support the user community by educating them on best practices of the ECM
- Support system upgrades by leading the testing
- Support system audits
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Technology, business or computer science
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- 0-2 years of experience
- Understanding complex data models
- Exposure to PL/SQL, Perl, Java
- Exposure to flowcharting in Microsoft Visio or PowerPoint
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position. Company Overview
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info