Associate Product Manager
- Greenwich, CT, USA Greenwich CT US
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Associate Product Manager
IBG LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
 Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
Trading Platforms Development Team
Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. Our focus is on providing cutting edge trading technology to keep our clients one step ahead. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications which provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful.
We're looking for a high-energy, self-starting individual to join our team as an associate product manager within our trading platforms group. You will make an immediate impact, work with the latest technology, watch your projects quickly come to completion, and enjoy a competitive compensation package.
- Maintain product roadmap, produce queues and work items
- Review and synthesize feedback from clients and internal stakeholders into actionable items
- Write detailed requirements and specifications for new features and functionality
- Work closely with our design team to craft UIs, workflows, and maintain consistent user experience
- Assist with functional reviews and acceptance testing during the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, or similar (masters a plus).
- 2 years' relevant work experience
- Highly organized, self-directed, with strong ability to prioritize; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic.
- 2 years' work experience in marketing, business management, sales/pre-sales, product development, or consulting environment with a focus on brokerage, trading or financial technology.
- Knowledgeable of or experience with UI and UX design.
- Knowledgeable of or experience in the financial services sector.
- Understanding of key concepts relating to trading and financial products including derivatives products
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
Interactive Brokers' offers a dynamic work environment plus:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Stock incentive plan
- Matching 401K
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plans
- Lunch and gated parking paid for by the company