As FP&A Leader, you will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis of financial projections and results to the CEO and executive leadership to enable informed business decision making, establish strategic and financial goals and track performance across the business.
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm that was founded on the idea that insights-driven advice is a powerful catalyst for unlocking value. Leveraging proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a deep understanding of what influences sentiment, we deploy a proven model to realize value.
Our clients are public companies ranging in size from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all business sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital market matters. Our research is regularly featured in leading publications globally and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to CNBC.
Here at Corbin, we are all about diversity! We encourage and embrace inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the organization.
- Develop and lead routine enterprise financial reporting and analysis process on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Synthesize financial data and be able to present the “story” behind financial results
- Own monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts, budget process and financial planning for longer-term strategic plans
- Conduct variance analysis of actual results versus forecast, budget, and prior year
- Oversee and coordinate with external accounting firm for tax and accounting requirements and routine monthly billing process
- Lead special projects to improve efficiency, profitability, and scalability/growth of the company
- Simplify processes and reduce cost through automation and standardization
- Create and maintain standard financial reporting templates and KPIs
- Prepare and peer review proposals and contracts
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as responsibilities dictate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 6+ years relevant work experience
- Independent judgement to plan, prioritize, and execute a diversified workload
- Solid business acumen with strong analytical skills, ability to identify financial trends, and present recommended actions
- Strong time management and organization skills with close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively present financial information and respond to questions from the CEO and senior management
- Excellent proficiency in QuickBooks and Office 365
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package – Company paid premiums up to 80% (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
Corbin is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.