Fixed Income Compliance Associate
- Cos Cob, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Associates Inc
- 15 Oct 18
A prestigious financial services institution seeks a fixed income compliance associate to advise an active trading desk.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a compliance advisory background, and will have specific knowledge in rates, swaps, and derivatives, among other complex fixed income products.
- Implement and maintain policies & procedures, relative to newly created trading product strategies and rules & regulations;
- Advise trading desks in a real-time capacity from a compliance perspective;
- Oversee postion limits and reporting rules, and ensure adherence to rules & regulations;
- Proficiency in regulatory inquiry responses from different regulatory authorities;
- Take part in making proper revisions to trade surveillance and control protocols to ensure validity.
Please feel free to apply today, or call me, Bob Moseman, at (212) 704-9900 for a confidential conversation.