Team Leader, Stock Plan Services
Job Description: Team Leader, Stock Plan Services "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect."
Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Is it time to explore new challenges in your career?
At Fidelity, we help our clients and our associates achieve success through relationships built on comprehensive stock plan expertise. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, as a Team Leader in our Regional Center, you'll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- Proven Leadership Experience
- Previous Management experience in financial services preferred
- Series 7, 63, 9/10 licenses preferred or able to obtain within 120 days
- Previous experience and knowledge of equity compensation products and services preferred
The Team Leader is a key member of the Regional Center Stock Plan Services group providing leadership to a team of licensed associates. Their primary responsibility is to lead, coach, and develop the team to drive exceptional customer experiences and build lifetime relationships with our customers through equity compensation expertise. The Skills You Bring
The Support You Receive
- Your outstanding mentoring and leadership skills, and ability to empower associates to grow and develop
- Your ability to effectively coach others, helping build critical skills that allows them to achieve their full potential
- Your relationship expertise, leading with empathy and enhancing team cohesion
- Your knowledge of financial products, guidance, and solutions
- Your ability to partner with peers locally and nationally to maintain a culture of collaboration, success, and reward
- Your experience with regulatory and compliance practices and rules
- Your ability to control risk through compliance and oversight
We want to ensure your success as you take on this new leadership role and have everything you need beginning day one. New leaders will go through an onboarding program focused on giving leaders the skills needed prior to leading their team and will also receive continued development throughout their leadership career.