Senior Payroll Tax Analyst
• Balances and uploads daily and periodic tax files to ADP for remittance using SmartCompliance
• Prepares and initiates payroll tax funding requests
• Reconciles Federal, State and local tax filings, processes and handles monthly, quarterly and annual periodic tax filings coordinating with ADP
• Balances and handles W-2/T4 related data at year-end and communicating any changes or issues with ADP and various tax authorities
• Manages new local and state accounts for wage and tax reporting purposes
• Researches and resolves all payroll tax issues, review error reports and defensive queries with ability to analyze and action accordingly
• Onboard acquisitions and mergers to insure compliance with all federal, state, and local tax authorities
• Prepare workers compensation renewal reports, and process monopolistic returns and remittances
• Provide support to other payroll team members with processing as needed
• Provides reports to clients and internal teams as needed
• Process Improvement recommendations and implementations
• Other responsibilities as needed
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.