Inside Sales Associate II The Grade/Level:
(relevant for internal applicants only) 5 The Location:
Colorado The impact:
This position is responsible for retiring assigned quota for all IHS Markit Product Design Retail products and services including: hard-copy/pdf standards and specifications. You will handle high volume of inbound calls, quickly processing orders and upselling relevant products. Sales associate will prospect via outbound calls to generate new business or renew existing business. Understanding of Engineering Work Bench (EWB) value to identify and qualify subscription leads. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Retire assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Develop relationships with existing customers to ensure long term partnerships.
- Actively pursue relationships with new accounts via inbound and outbound call activities.
- Manage price requests, process orders and support customers in a timely manner.
- Qualify Retail to EWB subscription opportunities for subscription teams.
- Continued product education to better service customer calls.
- Exceed assigned daily outbound sales call metrics.
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales and outbound activity.
- Selling engineering standards and specifications from over 380 Standards Development Organizations (SDO's) to new and existing customers.
What We Offer
- College degree and/or 3-5 years B2B sales experience.
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience.
- Strong customer service and telesales skills preferred. Bilingual not a requirement but useful.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Superior closing skills.
- Multi-lingual French or Spanish a plus. To back-up Canada/Latin America teams.
About Company: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
- Competitive base salary and bonus.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://www.spglobal.com/en/careers/info-2022-us-benefits-guide.pdf
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated base salary range for this position is 49,400 USD to 89,225 USD. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
----------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.