Healthcare Product Consultant
Healthcare Product Consultant
By joining as a Healthcare Product Consulting Associate, you will become part of our U.S. based team supporting internal and external clients' assignments on product implementation as well as serving as a product expert to new clients during installations, enhancement or integration projects, utilizing professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues.
New hires will be assigned to client engagement projects in major cities in the U.S. where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. We work with the best of the best! Basic Qualifications
\t Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, other Engineering disciplines, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, and/or Business Administration majors with technical proficiency \t
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the major geographic areas where we have significant customer accounts and/or travel may be required \t
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for these roles
- While training will be provided, ideally, candidates have a minimum of six months related Internship or academic experience in consulting and/or healthcare industry \t
- Basic understanding of software engineering practices, specifically in Object Oriented programming concepts and software engineering practices \t
- Basic understanding fundamentals of software development life cycle and various life cycle models \t
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills \t
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills \t
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams; and manage multiple deliverables and resources simultaneously
Applicants must be willing to relocate - our business model requires our consultants to be as close to the client site as possible. Cognizant will provide relocation assistance.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role.Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 30 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.