This position is responsible for providing online fulfillment of customer orders which includes setting up entitlements and licensing in one or more delivery systems. Standards are accurate and timely entitlements, delivery of International and US online software and data products. Duties include processing orders, document retention maintenance, and daily interactions with internal customers, i.e., Sales, Order Management, Customer Support, and other areas of Delivery. Primary Responsibilities
Complexity & Problem Solving
- Complete simple entitlements
- Basic user management (Help Desk) queries
- Ability to perform order entry into one or more delivery systems
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications
- Basic communication and time management skills
- Requires some independent judgement / problem solving
- Supports SOX compliance requirements
- Responsible for meeting individual and team quality metrics
Education & Experience
- Solves routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices
- Must be reliable and able to work under pressure
What We Offer
- Experience working in an office environment
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office program suite
- Experience with SAP and Sales Force
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated base salary range for this role would be between $35,880 and $48,000. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.