US Wealth Advisory iShares Leader - Colorado
- Not Specified
- Denver, CO, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
iShares Leaders in US Wealth Advisory are responsible for accelerating the growth of iShares. The scope of their role will include 3 core elements: (1) Be the authority on iShares to sell Factors, Bond ETFs and Models to advisors. (2) Partner with their Divisionals and Market Teams to identify and drive iShares sales opportunities. (3) Deliver deep ETF expertise to advisors and market Centers of Influence (COIs) through the presentation of iShares content at scaled in-person and digital events. In addition to the core responsibilities, iShares Leaders will empower their Market Team’s knowledge of the iShares franchise and ETF trends.
iShares Leaders will report into iShares Divisional Directors, and the USWA iShares organization, with a dotted line to the Channel Divisional Directors.
- Deliver fiduciary and investment insights through portfolio construction conversations
- Demonstrate mastery of BlackRock iShares products with specialized focus on Smart Beta and Bonds ETFs
- Partner with Market Teams to optimally cover and accelerate the growth of iShares in the wirehouse and independent channels within a given geography.
- Embrace data-driven segmentation and sales processes as territory management tools
- Identify the appropriate distribution levers to service and cultivate the best opportunities
- Responsible for driving overall iShares results in geography (net flows, market share), leveraging teamed resources and technology
- Commercialize new or focus ETF franchises
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CIMA or CFA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years as an experienced ETF or mutual fund wholesaler (external)
- Strong financial services background with knowledge of investment trends and advisor practices (fixed income or factor/quantitative investing knowledge a plus)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong territory management skills, including profiling and resource deployment
- NASD Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) required
- Clean U-4
- Full-time travel is required
- Position based in Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.