In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll , you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Kroll Tax Services assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our Tax Services practice is seeking to hire a Senior Associate to work on tax consulting and valuation projects. As part of our team, your role will include:
- Performing in-depth client, industry, and general market research
- Analyzing financial and market data
- Contributing to the development of presentations, proposals, and publications
- Assisting in the development of fair market value opinions using traditional business and property valuation techniques such as Discounted Cash Flow, Direct Capitalization,
- Market, and Replacement Cost Approaches
- Preparing and filing administrative appeals and refund claims
- Assisting in the preparation of presentation materials for tax hearings
- Assisting with preparation of project status reports for clients
- Tracking refunds and assisting with preparation of client invoices
- Assisting with preparation of tax projection scenarios for pre- and post-acquisition due diligence
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Real Estate or similarly related field
- Desire to work towards a professional certification such as ASA, CMI, CFA, MAI or other similar accreditation
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong personal integrity
- Limited travel as necessary
- Prior experience in property tax capacity is desired
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.