- Denver, CO, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 21 May 19
The Role: Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Location: Charlottesville/Richmond, VA; Denver/Centennial/Boulder, CO
The Team: The Information Platforms team is responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive the S&P Global Market Intelligence division. Our team leads many internal applications from Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The Impact: You will work alongside a Salesforce Solutions Architect and other Salesforce team members. You will use your skills and experience to help improve our Salesforce Platform. You will be involved in strategic planning and execution that will include working in all areas of Salesforce from Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, App Partners, Lightning, Wave and more.
What's in it for you: Would you like the opportunity to work on a team that will craft the future of the company's Salesforce Instance? You enjoy working to break down and solve complex problems by creating practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions. You're a great person that willingly collaborates, listens, and cares about your peers. This position will enable you to interact with an Agile team of in-house Salesforce professionals from around the world. We are in search of a highly motivated Project Manager / Business Analyst who is excited about utilizing their technical project management skills to lead projects from conception to completion in an Agile environment across multiple CRM teams.
- Manage projects for Salesforce.com implementations or customizations from an Agile perspective end-to-end
- Work closely with an Agile Scrum Master, helping to facilitate meetings including Daily Scrum, Retrospectives and meetings with other teams
- Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding software product requirements
- Work with and guide our Product Owners to fill in technical gaps in requirements
- Eliminate impediments which are beyond the teams responsibilities to protect the team so they can stay focused on their development work
- Support change management process for new improvements into production
- Identify ways to better utilize Salesforce for business process, and make recommendations on improvements
- Build a high-performing team which includes continuous improvement of the team dynamics and performance.
- 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce Platform, including experience as a business analyst in a technical environment
- Minimum of Salesforce Admin certification, additional certifications preferred (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Builder, others).
- BA/BS in a relevant field (business or technology) or experience, with understanding of the financial services industry
- Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum including Agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
- Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements
- Experience working effectively in a dynamic development environment within large, global teams
- You will be able to resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or critical issue
- Aptitude for nurturing self-organizing, high performing teams via servant leadership, individual coaching and mentoring
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.