- Denver, CO, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 16 Feb 19
S&P Global is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to increase our development capability as we continue to build out various integrations to ServiceNow. The Development Manager will report to the Sr. Director, Application Run. The incumbent will lead a team of onshore and offshore resources creating scalable custom applications, delivering enhancements, new features and configurations for ServiceNow and other integrated applications. Partners with Enterprise Service Agile teams to ensure consistent delivery of integration requirements as well as seamless migration to steady state operations. Works with service providers to address day-to-day issues and priorities. If you are passionate about building ServiceNow solutions, this role is for you. Do you carry the knowledge and experience to create scalable custom applications?
What's In It For You?
- Work alongside team members and leaders to design and deliver services built on the ServiceNow platform
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
- Designing, developing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting solutions for the ServiceNow platform.
- Leadership skills that can energize a multidisciplinary work team to respond to IT business needs
- Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Develop external application integration using Web Services
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Support data migration as needed
- Designing, developing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting solutions for ServiceNow platform.
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
You're perfect for this role if you have:
- 7+ years developing and maintaining a ServiceNow platform and custom applications for large organizations
- Experience with ITIL processes and should have experience in related tools and technologies
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience implementing Service Catalog, CMS, MID Server, Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow
- Proven knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) execution models; good understanding DevOps CI/CD tools and processes
- 5 years recent experience with development methodologies as well as familiarity with new, emerging development frameworks
- Proven experience implementing global enterprise systems, centralized/decentralized solutions, and global systems maintenance
- Proven experience managing third party software providers including Cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) service providers
- Strong process management, negotiating, influencing and problem resolution skills
- Experience with other technologies including but not limited to Workday, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Automation, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar discipline.
- Advanced Degree - preferred.
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.