Leader, Information Security - Denver, Colorado USA
Are you motivated by a desire to solve challenging IT engineering problems? How about offering up your technical skills in a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Do you have a passion for Security? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join Western Union as a Leader, Information Security. Western Union powers your pursuit.
The Leader, Information Security - Workforce and Customer Identity and Access Management will be responsible for the strategy, operations, and delivery of business-critical Workforce and Customer Identity and Access Management functions across the global Western Union ecosystem Role Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical expert in Workforce IAM (Okta) and Customer IAM (Ping Identity) technologies.
- Manage a global team of 9 engineers, architects, and analysts, and drive the successful execution of Workforce and Customer IAM Objectives and Key Results.
- Partner cross-functionally across Engineering, Product, Operations, and Executive Leadership and will be highly proficient in navigating a global, matrixed organization.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- 10+ years of people leadership experience within Identity and Access Management is required.
- Previous Financial Services or FinTech experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, executive presence, organization, and operational expertise are required for a candidate to be successful in this role.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The total compensation target annual range is $180,000.00 - 234,000.00. This includes a base salary range of $150,000 - 195,000 and annual bonus and stock. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States - specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.