Group Leader, Marketing and CRM Technology - Denver, CO or Austin, TX
Are you looking to build a career in the financial services sector by leading a cloud-based development team with a focus on Marketing and CRM Technology? Are you ready to unleash your potential in a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it is time to join Western Union as a Group Leader, Marketing and CRM Technology. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this pivotal role, you will be define the overall technical strategy for the Marketing and CRM technology ecosystem. The role encompasses aspects of a Technical Architect, Data Architect and Business Subject Matter Expert. Role Responsibilities
- Define overall technical strategy for the Marketing and CRM technology ecosystem.
- Design of all functional and technical aspects of marketing solutions and communication with other company departments.
- Architect and design marketing and sales technology solutions that bridge business and technology requirements and ensure usability, accessibility, and performance.
- Work with platform and data-specific architects to design complex cross-channel solutions that involve the integration of various Marketing Technology platforms (Digital Messaging/Campaign Management, Database, CMS, Web Analytics, Decisioning, Personalization, CRM, and Business Intelligence platforms, Customer Lookup Applications, vendors/application, and sizing).
- Develop a viable, scalable, and integrated technology blueprint across all areas of marketing and sales technology with feasible technology choices that meet the Marketing Business Unit requirements and fit in with existing technology.
- Lead technology conversations with Sr. Management to present innovative tech strategies to client senior leadership teams including new technology adoption, upgrades of existing technology tools to improve overall operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields with 10+ years of professional experience designing Enterprise Solutions related to Data Management, Analytics, Data Products & Marketing Technologies supporting Digital platforms, GTM and Marketing BU's.
- Ability to bridge business & technical requirements to provide a cohesive, seamless solution.
- Hands-on delivery experience with at least one of the major MarTech vendors - Salesforce, AWS, Google and extensive experience working with Data Solutions on Prem and in cloud (AWS/GCP) as well as API management.
- Understanding of evolving Privacy landscape .
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The salary range is $142,732.00 .00 - $237,887.00 per year, total on target compensation includes a base salary and short-term (20% of base), and long-term (20% of base) , incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few ( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States - specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.