Finance Manager - Denver, Colorado
Do you have excellent business partnering skills with a focus on consulting and influencing mindset? How about offering up your skills in a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to join Western Union as a Finance Manager. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this pivotal role, you will provide finance support to the IT organization within the FP&A Department. Role Responsibilities
- Provide consolidated reviews of financial performance and projections of future performance based on trends and other available information.
- Own and prepare the annual financial plans as well as weekly estimates and quarterly forecast deliverables.
- Perform month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close variance analysis for executive management.
- Provide management with transparent, key financial data, and trend information monthly as well as additional ad-hoc analysis on an as-needed basis.
- Manage expenses such as on-premise and cloud hosting, network, multi-year sourced labor agreements, software as service agreements, maintenance, and support costs, and capital investments.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Education or equivalent skills are required, 7+ years of experience in finance or accounting and business analysis, and experience supporting Technology expenses is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economics, with MBA or CFA preferred .
- Experience working within a multinational organization and excellent business acumen.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities that drive change, implement policies and procedures to support the business in its overall success.
- Trusted by the leadership team, with a proven record of building productive relationships with managers and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to be a company-wide change agent that influences strategic actions and mindset changes.
- You'll be highly proficient in Excel, Essbase, and Oracle.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The salary range is $86,700.00 - $152,800.00 USD per year, total on target compensation includes a base salary and short-term and long-term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States-specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.