AVP Mutual Fund Staff Reporting Analyst
About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
www.cib.bnpparibas.com Business Overview:
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider. It had assets under custody of EUR 9.4 trillion as at 31 December.2017. Backed by the strength of the BNP Paribas Group, we provide multi-asset post-trade and asset servicing solutions for buy and sell-side market participants, corporates and issuers. With local expertise in 36 countries and a global reach covering 90+ markets, our network is one of the most extensive in the industry, enabling clients to maximise their investment opportunities worldwide.
Qualifications Minimum Required Qualifications
- Coordinates and executes the entire semi-annual and annual financial reporting process.
- Includes project planning, communication to all parties involved and tracking of timelines and deliverables.
- Helps establish departmental policies, procedures and timelines needed to complete financial reporting deliverables.
- Performing activities related to other financial reporting deliverables such as regulatory filings, Board Reporting, and Fund disclosures.
- Completes established financial reporting deliverables as directed for all reporting cycles
- Prepares, edits, and maintains all financial reporting schedules for multiple departments ensuring adherence by all parties
- Researches and resolves moderately complex problems
- Analyzes data to identify potential issues and performs research to develop appropriate solutions
- 1 to 2 years mutual fund accounting and/or financial reporting experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple project
- Computer skills including MS Word, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
FINRA Registrations Required: BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
- Intermediate knowledge of mutual fund industry and fund accounting preferred