- Centennial, CO, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 22 Feb 19
- As part of global team of engineers/developers, deliver continuous high reliability to our technology services.
- Strong focus towards developing permanent fixes to issues and heavy automation of manual tasks.
- Become an integral part of a high performing global network of engineers/developers working from Denver, New York, London, Singapore and India to help ensure 24x7 reliability.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and work with infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Experience in analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly
- Work/support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis, and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes
• Computer Science or related degree
• Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role
• 1-2 years of experience in agile development and supporting applications using pega PRPC and Frameworks
• Good understanding of PEGA case management features
• Experience with databases and SQLs
• Experience with application server or web server
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven
• AWS/Cloud knowledge
Nice to have:
• Experience implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proven working experience in Java development or support
• Java knowledge including concurrency, JDBC, IO, exception handling, collections and annotations
• Linux environment and scripting
• Knowledge of JMS, ESB, IDM, DevOps (Artifactory , Jenkins), Agile, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle, Ansible, Python, design pattern or ORM technologies
• Hands on experience in AWS
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in maintaining focus and driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Background interfacing with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
• Proven ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
• Experience in assessing change impacts and the development of task estimates.
• Good analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• ITIL v3 certification
• Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week to cover 7am - 7pm MST including occasional weekend rotation