Senior Quality Engineer
• Work in partnership with Scrum team members, including engineering and product management, to deliver business functionality on-time, with required quality, and that meets the acceptance criteria
• Coordinate the work of a defined group of testers, members of associated product Scrum teams, overseeing related contribution including QA strategy execution, automation, performance, and people management aspects, related to successful performance and quality delivery.
• Design and develop testing solutions that meet organizational standards, and help lead the build of reliable, reusable, and maintainable automated testing assets
• Define, document and adhere to Agile processes and operational policies by building upon and improving what is already in-place, including the enforcement of DoR/DoD/UCL criteria
• Participate actively in functional, system, regression testing, and production verification activities, including early design and planning activities of the proposed solutions
• Ensure proper QA risk analysis of proposed changed, and appropriate effort estimates, are captured to inform test planning and execution
• Implement and support QA governance of test processes, data, and execution metrics to help drive improvement of team performance
• Design and implement automated test scripts from unit to system levels, integrating them with our frameworks (ALM/Issue Trackers, CI, CD), including smoke, sanity and regression test suites
• Trigger, monitor and control the execution of automated test suites, identifying issues and potential gaps, while building reliable and efficient test suites to enable Continuous Delivery.
• Drive the integrity and quality of technical work on every release or project
• Bachelor's degree or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent is preferred
• 6+ years of Technology experience within the financial services industry or a regulated industry, including all phases of testing including test planning, test execution, and test closure
• 2+ years of experience creating, maintaining, and executing test automation; applied knowledge of Python, Selenium, or Tosca preferred
• Demonstrated experience of delivering successful end-to-end quality within complex projects or data sets, with regulatory & compliance considerations.
• Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to partner with technology partners of various levels, and including global cross-product teams.
• A quality advocate, and champion for early effort investments by scrum teams to plan & build for early and reliable quality.
• 2+ years of salesforce or any CRM applications testing experience
• 3+ years of experience using different software test management and agile management tools
• Understanding of requirements for implementing automated testing in cloud environments, specifically in a DevOps/CI/CD based environments where automation is the basis for defect free releases.
• Strong knowledge of Agile approaches to software testing and able to define, document and put key principles into practice to test solutions incrementally, including continuous testing.
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, with experience in performing root-cause analysis and preventative action implementation for software issues identified.