- Centennial, CO, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 20 Feb 19
The Role: Market Data Product Manager
The Location: Centennial, CO or Charlottesville, VA
The Team: The Cross-Platform Product team focuses on defining, managing and supporting workflow solutions for professionals across the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team of experts collaborates cross sector and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability. We are now looking for a Product Manager to help drive a sharp, cutting-edge redesign for our premier client-facing platforms who will focus on the market data set.
The Impact: As a Product Manager, you will have a specific focus on the web and mobile platforms and will be responsible for delivering cross-industry solutions that enable our clients to work more efficiently. You will contribute to the vision, gather and prioritize requirements, define the platform roadmap and work closely with user experience/design, development and quality assurance to deliver required capabilities to market.
What's in it for you: Join a market leader and Fortune 500 company focused and committed to data quality and analytics. Our Cross-Platform group is rapidly expanding and we need smart, hands-on individuals to help reach our growth targets.
Responsibilities: You will see success in your first year by synthesizing ideas from internal business leaders, customer usability studies, end user feedback and competitive market intelligence and shaping them into powerful platform enhancements. Some of your projects will include:
● Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our next generation of web and mobile products from concept through launch
● Driving product roadmap and execution for market data and cross-industry capabilities within the platforms
● Building consensus and justifying product recommendations in terms of client workflow/need, usability, intuitiveness, consistency, and business goals
● Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
● Focus on Identity and Access management strategies and solutions
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years product management experience
- Strong user experience sensibilities and a desire to discover and fulfill user needs
- Strong knowledge of enterprise provisioning, roles based access controls/Entitlement services, and compliance based access management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to deliver results
- Knowledge of agile/scrum
- 1+ years experience in financial or information services
- Current application/ use of agile process and framework
About Company Statement:
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.