Software Engineer II (ETL Developer) The Location:
Charlottesville, VA. The Team:
The SNLBanker implementation team implements and supports industry changing reporting software for community financial institutions. We are a self-motivated group who excel in troubleshooting, problem solving and meeting the needs of our clients. The Impact:
SNLBanker is the industry's first reporting system that securely integrates data from several internal sources, such as a bank's core processor, general ledger, budget & profitability systems, CRM tools, and other systems to provide the insight needed to proactively manage the bank. What's in it for you:
As a ETL Developer, you will be responsible for analysis, design, and implementation of BI platforms to support our customers. You will work closely with the decision makers of our client institutions (such as the CFO & CEO) to gather their requirements and deliver the best solutions. Your keen, critical eye will help you identify unique characteristics and needs of each client and create innovative technology. Compensation/Benefits Information:
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $46,200 - $129,100. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits.
For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
What we're looking for: Basic Qualifications:
- Effectively communicating with customers to gather business and functional requirements and translate them into the technical requirements.
- T-SQL development tasks, including creating and maintaining stored procedures, views, and user defined functions.
- Implementation of automated ETL routines using SQL Server Integration Services.
- The construction and enhancement of OLAP databases in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Prioritizing requests from clients and internal stakeholders to meet their needs.
- Facilitating and support client calls and in-person/onsite meetings.
- Strong proficiency with reading and writing SQL.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and data models.
- Capable of running or managing multiple projects or deliverables.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (not a disqualifier).
- Knowledge of Cloud services would be an advantage.
- Experience working within financial institutions, especially banks and credit unions.
- Career focus on data science and business intelligence.
- Exposure to income statements and balance sheets is a plus.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
261326 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States