Digital Engagement Associate
JobDescription : The Role
As a truly global company with a dynamic story to tell that impacts economies and markets, S&P Global leans on a worldwide network of communicators to bring our narrative to the public, prospects, clients and colleagues.
We are seeking an accomplished Denver-based Digital Engagement Associate to drive high quality content and graphic design for our technology related internal communications efforts. Key Responsibilities
Background & Experience
- Develop graphic designs to support various forms of content including: blog posts, broad email communications, training materials, powerpoint presentations, and internal recognition materials such as banners & posters, badges and stickers
- Revise text, correct grammar and check spelling for all materials disseminated by the Technology Product Management (TPM) group to ensure it is well written, logically structured and easy to consume by targeted audience
- Translate technical or acronym laden language produced by Technical Product Managers into text that is understandable by users and stakeholders
- Transform data and concepts into eye-catching and clear diagrams, figures, charts and tables, etc.
- Ensure compliance with naming conventions, and graphics and branding standards
- Research and study S&P Ratings business model, asset classes and operating groups to support independent ability to create and refine communication materials
- Other duties as assigned
About S&P Global Ratings
- 1-2 Years of work experience or relevant internship experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop, format and edit stylish documents, graphics, and presentations for final publication
- Demonstrated prior experience copy editing documents for final publication
- A meticulous approach to your work and an eye for detail
- Excellent written American English, including good spelling and grammar
- Excellent skills using graphic design software such as Adobe
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office software suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to form partnerships with peers in Technology Product Management and representatives from various stakeholders and audience groups
- Ability to gather, organize, and synthesize inputs from multiple contributors across a global team
- Ability to independently problem solve, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize, and work within tight deadlines
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.