Digital Communications Surveillance Lead Analyst
Digital Communications Surveillance Lead Analyst Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 12 The Location:
New York or Centennial The Team:
The Digital Communications Surveillance team, in the S&P Global Ratings Compliance and Risk Department, operates on the front-line of responsibility for monitoring the propriety of electronic communications of employees and enforcing Compliance Policies. The Impact:
The Digital Communications Surveillance Lead ("Surveillance Lead") oversees a team of three Compliance Analysts globally to develop and execute the supervisory surveillance strategy. The Surveillance Lead sets the strategic objectives and monitoring and review standards and processes. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $82,600 to $230,200. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
- Key for success is administering the lexicon of words and phrases and transmission rules that flag emails for review, with a continuous eye to emerging compliance risks and business practices
- improving the effectiveness of the lexicon and rules in identifying potentially concerning communications with the minimal noise in results
- Will evaluate potential violations of policy identified in flagged communications, determine the extent and type of further review that is appropriate, and handle expedited internal reviews and dispositions
- Will decide on and carry out appropriate disposition of all other-than-minor infractions of policy
- Requires a partnership with business unit managers to provide assurance they can rely on the surveillance tools and methods to fulfill their responsibilities
- Maintaining the technology tool's integration with S&P systems to ensure all electronic communication platforms and all relevant employees are monitored, while respecting all privacy requirements
- Identifying new communication media and deciding on the feasibility of bringing into monitoring
- People manager; oversees team objective-setting, performance standards, and individual development
About S&P Global Ratings
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Must demonstrate deep understanding of business processes and be able to identify global and jurisdictional regulatory requirements and compliance policies which apply
- Requires a dynamic communication strategy to provide business unit and Compliance & Risk Department managers with actionable results
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RSKMGT202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
260483 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States