Associate, DMS Client Support
: Data Management Solutions Client Support Associate
The Grade: (relevant for internal applicants only): G7 The Location:
Charlottesville, Virginia The Team:
You will join a very collaborative and professional team where you will be able to gain broad knowledge within the financial world related to asset classes including Fixed Income, Commodities, and Equities. The Impact:
You will contribute to the team and company in a substantial way by answering client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industry we cover. You will integrate into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a significant impact. Your position is critical as it is the link between the end-user and our products. Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, as a Client Service Associate, you will be a consultant providing best and most efficient ways for our clients to achieve quality results. What's in it for you:
You will start in a junior role working with multiple levels of the team. Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly transparent role with potential for growth outside the department. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $42.9k - $98K. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
What we're looking for: Basic Qualifications:
- Respond to inquiries for data feed clients
- Improve your technical expertise with User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, and SQL.
- Provide professional, timely, quality support of our feed based products
- Recording accurate and timely tracking of client issues within our Client Relationship Management system
- Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates
- Collaboration with internal teams across the organization to route client concerns, improvement requests and sales leads
- Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Team-player mentality with collaboration skills
- Flexible to changes in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Capital IQ Platform/Products
- Advanced Excel experience
About Company Statement: S&P Global Market Intelligence
- 0-2 years working experience
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF's, mutual funds, commodities, etc.
- SQL experience
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
260752 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States