Associate Structured Finance Grade:
11 (relevant for internal applicants only) The Team:
S&P Global is seeking an experienced analyst to join its Structured Finance Ratings group as an Associate in the Structured Credit practice. The practice provides credit ratings of structured products that are backed by pools of assets, mainly focused on Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) transactions. What's in it for you:
The Associate will be an integral part of the analytical team, which is responsible for cash flow modeling and transaction document analysis in support of new issue ratings and surveillance of CLO transactions. The Associate Director will review documents as it pertains to our CLO criteria and conduct cash flow analyses to stress test the structures and enhancement levels under various economic scenarios. The Associate will also participate in credit rating committees and interact with bankers, issuers and investors on analytical matters. What the Hiring Manager Says:
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded individual who possesses strong analytical and communications skills, which are essential for engaging with market participants. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $82,600 to $200,000 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States. Responsibilities:
The Associate core responsibilities will center on document analysis of CLO transactions as follows:
What We're Looking For:
- Conduct detailed reviews of legal and operating documents to ensure compliance with criteria and identify issues with the transaction structure. Provide comments to external parties.
- Actively manage relationships with issuers, intermediaries and investors. Effectively communicate S&P's methodologies and procedures. Participate in client meetings.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of ratings criteria and cash flow analysis.
- Work on special projects as directed by the analytical team manager.
S&P Global Ratings
- Graduate or JD degree in a relevant discipline and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, financial models and financial data.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and their relationship to S&P Global products.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Ability to analyze and solve non-routine problems in a timely and insightful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines under time pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a collaborative team.
- Diligent and intellectually curious self-starter with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed.
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy ("the Policy") that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy's requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RATNGS202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
259982 Posted On:
Centennial, Colorado, United States